Alina Jurca (Tîrsoagã)
Assistant Professor dr.
Atomic and Molecular Structure - in english
(laboratory, seminar, IInd year,
DOMAINS OF INTEREST:
* Interaction between proteins and small molecules
* Thermal behaviour of proteins
* Spectral methods (UV-VIS, Fluorescence, Interferometry,
* Interaction between Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA)
with ionic salts and fluorescent dyes
- 1. "Ionic interaction of potassium chloride in aqueous solution from interferometric data"
V. E. SAHINI, L. BÎRLÃ, A. TÎRSOAGÃ and L. PREDA
Rev. Roum. Chim., 45, 625-630 (2000)
- 2. "Influence of inorganic salts on albumin electronic spectra and refractive indices"
V. E. SAHINI, L. BĪRLĀ, G. CSIRE, A. TĪRSOAGÃ and D. DOGARU
Rev. Roum. Chim., 46, 39-44 (2001)
- 3. "Kinetic study of the pH influence on BSA thermal denaturation"
V. E. SAHINI, G. CSIRE, C. TILIMPEA and A. TĪRSOAGÃ
Analele Universitatii Bucuresti, Seria Chimie, XI, 127-132 (2002)
- Publications list last revised: Wednesday, 21 August 2002 at 10:34:12